Red All Over

November 13, 2012

So its been so long since I did a post, and I was planning to do just a wishlist type of one, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I also will (really soon!) make a post about my last few uni projects - I finished uni like a month ago though. It's clear that I've spent my first month of freedom as anyone would - doing nothing. Well, only if you define nothing as playing Harry Potter Lego on Wii until 2AM every morning, then yeah.




Actually now that I think about it I haven't been doing just nothing - I did recently go thrifting/op-shopping, got a summer job (at rubi!) and finally cleaned and sorted my wardrobe and accessories (I give it two weeks before a tornado hits it again). I came across this beaaaaaautiful blazer a few weeks ago at an op shop at Seven Hills.. I'm pretty sure it was called "Op Shop". I scored it for an amazing $10. I pretty much own over ten blazers but this one is my new favourite - the print is mesmorising. I was so happy with it, I was itching to do an outfit post - so finally here it is!



 Blazer (thrifted) | Temt Shirt | Chicabooti Pleated Leather Skirt | Rubi Boots | Diva Necklace | Rubi Black and gold wrap around | Other assorted accessories of which are from unknown/forgotten places | Photos taken by my sister, unedited.

I'm so in love with my pleated leather skirt - I've almost outworn it. I also have it in a brown/maroon colour and scored that for $9 many months ago. Actually, when I think about it - the most expensive thing about this whole outfit were the shoes - they were only $15 hahaha. I was also so surprised when I found this spike necklace from Diva at $5 (the day I bought this I found out that the metal gold bowtie I bought from Topshop was at Diva as well for $5 - why does this always happen to me???)


Hmm, someone also remind me to do a post on my hair - I was going to talk about that here but it has it's own life story and this post is getting a bit text-heavy.



I'm still stuck on what the name of the print is on the blazer - does anyone know? Please leave a comment if you do! It's killing me! (Even google didn't help D: )


Hype this look on lookbook

1 comment:

  1. Your post seems very good information for me. Really it was very informative post.Thanks a lot for sharing this post. Keep further posting.
    Logo Designer Australia

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.