Season's Greetings

January 08, 2013

A very belated post! (This is becoming a bad habit) Been so hung up with all the festivities and work, I didn't have the chance to post this yet. Merry Belated Christmas and new year to everyone, anyone who reads this blog. Hoping you guys all had a very festive and safe holiday and that the wet weather didn't dampen your Christmas!
This year I spent Christmas with my extended family as usual, celebrating at my grandma's house. One thing I love about spending Christmas there (besides the feast and having fun with my little cousins) is the house itself. Her garden is constantly flourished with so many vegetables, fruits and flowers and her white gate has been the perfect backdrop for many beautiful photos (including one of my auntie's wedding photos!)





The outfit I chose for Christmas was decided once I spotted this dress. Last one in the store and my size! I just love anything that comes in a paisley print and this particular dress had the print in an almost embossed kind of way, kinda like a quilted effect. 

Believe it or not the most expensive part of my outfit was my nail polish. I have been hunting for a chrome gold nail polish and thought this Sally Hansen brush pen would be it - but sadly not so. It cost $17 and quickly regretted it but I have to use it right? The upsides to it is that it has a nice finish, easy to apply and is quick to dry but the downsides are that it doesn't last even a day without rubbing off and isn't as metallic as I thought it would be. Might find a rub on foil instead..

Everything else was amazingly cheap! (on sale of course) The dress and shoes were $10 each. The necklace and earrings were a cute gift from my little sister. Most of the gifts I got were money but others ranged from a chocolate fountain machine to a Nintendo 3DS, JC HOMGs (as seen as in my last post) to some cute accessories.

Ally Dress || Rubi Quilted Heels || Lovisa Necklace and Earrings || Pearl bracelet that my sister tried to trick me as a new gift from her when she actually nicked it off my jewellery stand .. sneaky girl ...






Photos taken by my sister Jessica with my mum's new Sony nex

Hoping you guys have a great rest of the summer holidays before school and work! My next post coming up should be on my Blackmilk pieces :)

Oh! and don't forget to hype :D




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.